I am finding multiple emails from different email accounts that are not showing up in the Hub's normal view. If I filter all messages by those unread, the screen shows none. If I do a search of the hub with nothing typed in the search bar, they appear - leave the search screen and they disappear again. These emails sometimes appear as a notification briefly but then they disappear. That is why I know I have received them (if I am lucky enough to be looking at the screen when the notification pops up). This is happening with gmail, Microsoft exchange accounts, Hotmail, personal Hostmonster created accounts and Yahoo email accounts - all the ones I have. If I then mark all prior emails as read, it marks them as read even though I had not actually seen some of them in the hub. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution? I ended up missing some pretty important timely work emails - cost $$$ by missing one in particular.
    01-06-17 11:19 AM
    What device and OS?
    01-06-17 11:51 AM
    I am finding multiple emails from different email accounts that are not showing up in the Hub's normal view. If I filter all messages by those unread, the screen shows none. If I do a search of the hub with nothing typed in the search bar, they appear - leave the search screen and they disappear again. These emails sometimes appear as a notification briefly but then they disappear. That is why I know I have received them (if I am lucky enough to be looking at the screen when the notification pops up). This is happening with gmail, Microsoft exchange accounts, Hotmail, personal Hostmonster created accounts and Yahoo email accounts - all the ones I have. If I then mark all prior emails as read, it marks them as read even though I had not actually seen some of them in the hub. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution? I ended up missing some pretty important timely work emails - cost $$$ by missing one in particular.
    Having the same issues with two different privs.
    01-16-17 06:48 PM