I'm not sure what changed, but I used to be able to "reply to all" and the email would go to everyone except my email. Now for some reason when I reply to all, my address is added as well. How do I set up my reply to all to exclude my address? Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 01:30 AM
    Hi! Please, Which device?
    Do you literally see your name in the cc: or bcc: before hitting send?
    On the received message do you see your own name in any of those fields?
    (There could be an option on your email account itself when you log in through a browser that says to also send yourself a copy)

Otherwise....

If Google account (and maybe other types) Try turning on "Append messages to sent folder"
    Settings + Email Accounts +[the email account]
    Hit the edit icon (pen in the bottom bar)
    Scroll down until you see switch for Append messages to sent folder and turn it on.
    10-12-16 09:20 AM
    Thank you for the reply. It is on my Q10 and Classic. The email is through MS Exchange (Office 365). When I reply to all in Outlook, my name/email does not appear, only on the devices. Thanks again!!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 12:26 PM
    What happens if you just do a normal reply to one person? Do you still get a copy?

Do you have multiple accounts on your devices? You could be listed in the TO: field with another account and therefore when you reply all that other account (not the one you are replying from) is being sent the email.

Are you certain you don't have it set up on your MS Exchange to copy you and filtering/rules on the Office 365 side keeps it in another folder?

(just some possible scenarios because it would be odd for two different devices to exhibit the same behavior and we are long removed from the days of BIS and "auto BCC".) :-)
    10-12-16 03:13 PM