I have a DTEK50 running Android 6.0.1 with both gmail and my work (MS) accounts on it. If I open either Hub or the work email app, I can only see work emails that are over two weeks old, and even then, not all of them, just those received on some days but not the others. If I receive a notification of a new work email and click on it, I can see it and also all my earlier emails on both Hub and the app. Once I close the app and go back - cannot see the recent emails again. It does not happen with all other accounts where everything shows in Hub: gmail, texts, calls, WhatsUp and Viber messages, just the work email is a problem.
    03-07-17 02:23 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

If you need additional help or have more questions or information to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join.

That's definitely an interesting email problem. Going to go with the old standby first...have you tried a good old fashioned reboot? Sometimes with my PRIV that seems to do the trick when things get a little squirrely.

Can you tell us what app you're using for the work email?
    03-07-17 07:44 PM