I have the bold 9900 blackberry and use rackspace as our email server. Recently I was told that my email had been compromised. So, I changed my password on all email sites and ever since my email delivery to my blackberry has slowed down to every 3-15 minutes instead of the instant delivery I had. If this continues, I might as well get a Samsung that downloads automatically every 3 minutes. The reason I used to love my blackberry is gone. Is there any way to fix it?
    07-18-14 04:39 PM
    Seems like BIS is polling instead of being notified by the mail server.

Without further information about protocol used (IMAP4 / POP3) it's difficult to help you further.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 04:44 PM
    i also had similar experience with my emails from godaddy (imap). After years of using 9930 and receiving instantly, now my emails are delayed 3-15 minutes. Any suggestions on how to fix this...
    09-15-14 07:45 AM
    i also had similar experience with my emails from godaddy (imap). After years of using 9930 and receiving instantly, now my emails are delayed 3-15 minutes. Any suggestions on how to fix this...
    Same here with 9900 in the UK (Vodafone) (ISP BT)

Accounts with Google, BT and Outlook all suffering from delays in receipt on the 9900.

Used to be received at same time or even before appeared on Lap top but now can take anything up to 30 mins to hit the phone. Started a few months ago with the BT account but now affects all email accounts. Main account is G Mail, on which I seem to receive messages in batches every so often rather than when they were sent.

All accounts are IMAP.

I guess that it is a BIS issue, so maybe time to bite the bullet and go BB10 when the Classic arrives.
    09-15-14 10:53 AM
    started using 8830 in 2008...worked well (instant emails) till may of this year...

Same here with 9900 in the UK (Vodafone) (ISP BT)

Accounts with Google, BT and Outlook all suffering from delays in receipt on the 9900.

Used to be received at same time or even before appeared on Lap top but now can take anything up to 30 mins to hit the phone. Started a few months ago with the BT account but now affects all email accounts. Main account is G Mail, on which I seem to receive messages in batches every so often rather than when they were sent.

All accounts are IMAP.

I guess that it is a BIS issue, so maybe time to bite the bullet and go BB10 when the Classic arrives.
    09-15-14 11:48 AM