Ok I have a blackberry classic

Apparently there is a feature while in the hub that if you hit Delete while the Hub itself is selected it'll delete ALL messages... emails, text, etc... now All my emails are gone for both my outlook.com accounts?!!?!

How do I undo this? I need all those emails for reference - I think it may of deleted them on server too which means I'm completely screwed becuase of this stuid feature...

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 04:34 PM
    Ok I have a blackberry classic

Apparently there is a feature while in the hub that if you hit Delete while the Hub itself is selected it'll delete ALL messages... emails, text, etc... now All my emails are gone for both my outlook.com accounts?!!?!

How do I undo this? I need all those emails for reference - I think it may of deleted them on server too which means I'm completely screwed becuase of this stuid feature...

Posted via CB10
    Delete always has a confirmation message. So if you clicked yes to that, it's your problem, not a stupid feature
    I tried replicating what you did, but I wasn't able to. Hell, I couldn't even delete when selecting a hub account...
    Cloud accounts usually only sync a month's worth of emails, so everything else should be intact, assuming you actually deleted all the other emails
    However, I want to end by saying you are completely screwed (assuming you are) because of your own actions, not because of a stupid feature, else many people would complain about it!
    02-02-15 04:38 PM