I have just purchased a BlackBerry Q10, and configured 2 work emails and 1 Gmail. I am not able to receive attachments on my work email, but my Gmail works fine.

Can someone help me with this.

Thanks

PS : sometimes attachments are visible in one of the work emails

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:19 PM
    I have just purchased a BlackBerry Q10, and configured 2 work emails and 1 Gmail. I am not able to receive attachments on my work email, but my Gmail works fine.

Can someone help me with this.

Thanks

PS : sometimes attachments are visible in one of the work emails

Posted via CB10
    Have you tested sending yourself a message from another email account with an attachment? Do all senders to that email account in particular show no attachments (if they send attachments that is)
    01-03-15 04:24 PM
    I have tried sending emails from another account to my work email, with an attachment, but no luck ! In office I'm on wifi, but when i step out and get logged on another network ( wifi ) and when i receive an email with an attachment, it shows up just fine ! please note that this is just an occasional occurrence. Its like some lucky email with an attachment makes its way to my Q10 !
    I'd really appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thanks
    01-04-15 10:32 AM
    I have tried sending emails from another account to my work email, with an attachment, but no luck ! In office I'm on wifi, but when i step out and get logged on another network ( wifi ) and when i receive an email with an attachment, it shows up just fine ! please note that this is just an occasional occurrence. Its like some lucky email with an attachment makes its way to my Q10 !
    I'd really appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thanks
    Do you receive the attachments ONLY when on the cell network and not connected to your companies WiFI? If so does the company strip attachments from outside emails as a security measure?
    01-04-15 11:04 AM
    Company does not strip the attachments and I just noticed that I don't receive the attachment on my cell network or home wifi. Gmail works flawless !

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 01:36 PM
    That is odd, if it is only the work account that does this and it does it on both wifi and carrier network, it is related specifically to that account. Remove and re add the account, if it persists contact the work email technical department. You already stated that attachments work without issue on you gmail account so it is not device issue.

Out of curiousity, when you say work, you do NOT mean like yahoo that you use for a work account right. It is provided by a bonified employer.
    01-04-15 02:33 PM
    No its not a yahoo like account. It's an email account from a local ISP

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 11:08 PM
    Rogers -> Yahoo
    Eastlink -> Yahoo
    ATT -> Yahoo

and others I imagine.

Who is your carrier and who powers their email systems?
    01-05-15 09:30 AM
    My carrier is Batelco in the Kingdom of Bahrain
    01-05-15 03:35 PM
    Ok, so Batelco is POP3 only, according to their help files. That being said, are the attachments possibly larger than the system limits. Do you receive say possibly 1 or 2Kb attachments?
    01-05-15 05:18 PM
    Yes i do receive smaller sized attachments ! For the time being i have started redirecting all my work mails to my gmail account , and all the attachments show up just fine. The only issue is that it takes a while for the emails to show up in gmail .
    01-08-15 12:23 PM
    So it a Size of Attachment issue.
    01-08-15 12:27 PM
    I wouldn't say it's a size of attachment issue ! Sometimes even small sized attachments don't come through. After extensive googling I've tweaked out company outlook configure and it seems to have solved the issue. Attachments sent from outlook in html format don't show up. Need to change the settings to plain text format and it seems fine . But you can't keep telling others to change their outlook settings just because you want to read the Mail on your Q10 !
    01-08-15 10:01 PM
    Any luck ?
    01-16-15 12:50 PM