I am considering switching from iPhone to BB Passport. I'm wondering if it is easy to set up a BB Passport to work with the Microsoft Exchange Server and my Outlook email address at my workplace, and also to work with my Mac/iCloud email addresses for home. Most of the other mobile users at my office are iPhone users, but I think I will enjoy the mobile experience with a BB Passport much more. I'm interested in other's experiences. I have posted a few other questions and really appreciate how much information others have shared.
    10-16-14 08:53 AM
    All you have to do is add your MS Exchange email account to the device and it will do the setting up and syncing for you.

You can also add iCloud accounts (to sync contacts and calendars) with little effort.

That's true for all BlackBerry10 devices.
    Last edited by diegonei; 10-16-14 at 09:15 AM.
    10-16-14 08:57 AM
    Be sure to confirm with your employer whether they need to provision the phone as an approved device.
    10-20-14 01:00 PM
    Thanks everyone! I got my new Passport yesterday and successfully set it up to sync to my workplace's Microsoft Exchange Server as well as my personal Mac email account. It works beautifully. I'm so glad I made the switch from the iPhone to the BB Passport. This is a really cool and interesting device.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-22-14 09:13 PM