I have been using iPhones for several years since I left BB10 in 2008. I did not like Android at that time. Now looking at the Keyone I am ready to go there. What is the easiest way to transfer my contacts, emails, and notes to Android? I know I will have to get Google version apps. It is the phone contacts and email setup I'm looking for help on.

Currently, have iPhone 6s Plus with the latest IOS version.
    04-27-17 02:12 PM
    This should help you for some things:
    https://www.android.com/switch/

And also this, it probably comes preinstalled on KEYone as it does on Priv and DTEKs:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ymigrate&hl=en

Not sure about notes, and what do you mean exactly by emails and email setup? Emails should be on the server so it shouldn't be a problem.
    04-27-17 04:38 PM
    BlackBerry Content Transfer does not work on IOS to keyone. i followed steps on my iphone 5S until it ask to send to google drive. this is when it stops. error from google not allowing such - protection something that i have no clue (i am not a computer person). There is however a thread here (sorry can't find it anymore) that suggest other ways but is too technical for me & probably I will mess it up.
    08-23-17 06:16 PM
    You'll be able to log in with your icloud account. Once you do, your contacts and emails should all download to the keyone.

your notes won't, unless they're set up with an exchange account, but not if you just use a basic iCloud account. you'll have to do those manually.

if there is any information left, I recommend you do it manually. might be a bit of work, but once it's in the Android phone, it will go from phone to phone.

Also, don't forget to disable iMessage, or you'll have difficulty with text messages.
    08-23-17 06:20 PM