Hi all,
    it's great I can open the camera just by double-pressing the power button or swiping from the bottom right on the lockscreen. However, I often want to see if the photos I have just taken are any good. I can't do that from within the camera app because the button on the bottom left shows a lock as long as I haven't passed the lockscreen. It is quite annoying to be forced to unlock the phone in order to view the pictures I have just taken - on other phones (Samsung etc.) the pre-lockscreen camera app at least shows the pictures that have been taken just now (not all of them).

Is there any way to have this feature on the DTEK50? Or can I set up another app as the pre-lockscreen camera app?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    Julian
    07-21-17 04:50 AM
    Not if you want to use the built-in BlackBerry lockscreen. You would need to switch to a different one like possibly.. Next Lockscreen - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...microsoft.next or HiLocker - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pplus.hilocker
    07-21-17 02:07 PM
    I never really found a way around that short of switching to a non-BlackBerry.
    07-21-17 02:47 PM