I've checked out today for the first time Dtek's series and I must say, Z30, model released few years back tops both of those models in terms of design and quality build, dtek60 is just ok , bland design, dtek50 is bad in my opinion, the back of the phone is really awfully, cheap plastic texture,low quality, it was on sale today for 229, but still other phones I've seen there, same price range Sony Experia, Moto G etc.. were much better. Can't wait for Mercury but for now In my opinion BB10 devices are much better option, design quality build no comparison

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    02-07-17 05:30 PM
    I have to disagree on the build quality comment. I have a Dtek50 and I actually love the textured back, I don't find t cheap at all and it provides a much better grip than the glass backs. Also since getting it I have had many people complement the phone (they were shocked when they found out it was a Blackberry). Not that I care what people think about my phone but the point is others clearly find it attractive. Obviously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so everyone has a right to their opinion and I just thought I would share mine.
    02-07-17 06:00 PM