Is it just me or everyone's having this? I'm pretty sure that the previous version of the app has the option available 'cause I was able to be notified about camera access.
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK App no longer tracks Camera?-46764.jpg  
    03-13-17 04:59 AM
    Thats odd, yours looks nothing like mine, and mine just updated last night. Camera permissions and notifications are still there. If you are displaying an app that doesn't ask for camera permission, it won't show.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot app 1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	419307
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_ app 2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	419308
    03-13-17 06:15 AM
    Thats odd, yours looks nothing like mine, and mine just updated last night. Camera permissions and notifications are still there. If you are displaying an app that doesn't ask for camera permission, it won't show.
    In fact, the camera permission won't show up in the general permission tab but it does in a specific app, for example FB Messenger as can be seen in the screenshots. Still, it gives me no notification at all no matter how I try to take photos with any app.
    Either something is really wrong with my Priv or the app itself. Thanks for the input though 😥
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK App no longer tracks Camera?-46766.jpg  
    03-13-17 07:33 AM
    FB Messenger in DTEK's app
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK App no longer tracks Camera?-46767.jpg  
    03-13-17 07:40 AM
    You might be on to something, the only app that I've used with the camera in the last 7 days, is the banking app. It shows no camera usage. I assumed that was because updating the app reset everything, but thats not the case, some permissions show up from prior to the update.
    I misunderstood your concern, and you are correct. I don't have time to play with it now, but I think there is now something missing and/or wrong with DTEK.
    03-13-17 08:09 AM
    Weird thing. I did an uninstall of the app through playstore, which actually reverted all the updates/brought it back to the original version. Everything seems to work fine now. WTH?
    03-13-17 08:53 AM
    I just tested this by downloading a couple camera apps from Google Play.
    After taking several pictures, not only did DTEK not notify me, but the DTEK details page for the App specifically say 0 camera events have been detected.

I've always thought the DTEK App wasn't very useful or unique.
    Now I realize it is uniquely bad. This kind of an easy to test for bug isn't really acceptable for an app that is apparently so important it was worthy of having a line of phones named after it. And coming after the whole false integrity compromised bug.
    Wezard likes this.
    03-13-17 09:15 AM
    I
    Now I realize it is uniquely bad. This kind of an easy to test for bug isn't really acceptable for an app that is apparently so important it was worthy of having a line of phones named after it. And coming after the whole false integrity compromised bug.
    This app used to work just fine for me until the recent update. But seems like not many are having the bug though as I can't find any complaints here or on the playstore as well. Or maybe not many are actually using the app to take notice of such thing lol.
    The solution for me so far is to uninstall the app to bring it back to its original state. Could you try this out and come back with the results?
    03-13-17 11:26 AM
    Not many are paying attention to it. It's doubtful I would have noticed, had I not come across this thread.
    03-13-17 01:58 PM