Best Answer

Apr 17 2017 | 6:08 am EDT Rico4you

Hello here are contact details for BlackBerry support in case you need. Good luck

Dtek 60 will not chagre at all. Where do I go for help in Langford BC?-img_20170408_173340.png

Posted via CB10

More Answers

Apr 16 2017 | 9:39 am EDT JAS0NB0URNE

Have you tried a different charger, since you only mentioned plugging it in different outlets and to the cpu?

Posted with my  Classic

Apr 16 2017 | 10:05 am EDT Sue Scott499

Thank you! I only have the one charger that works- the other is a PRIV. I will go and see if a repair place has a charger that might work.

Apr 16 2017 | 11:30 am EDT JAS0NB0URNE

Thank you! I only have the one charger that works- the other is a PRIV. I will go and see if a repair place has a charger that might work.
Good luck! Please let us know if that solves your problem. It did for me on an old Q10 I had before this Classic when I had that issue. Hopefully it is not the phone charge port.

And welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted with my  Classic

Apr 16 2017 | 1:51 pm EDT Sue Scott499

Thanks again for your help! So, I went to The Source and she tried a working charger on my Dtek. The charger wouldn't work and she said it's likely that the charge port is defective. The phone is a recent purchase and I've done nothing wrong to the phone. Are you with Blackberry?

Apr 16 2017 | 2:42 pm EDT mad_mdx

No one here is with BlackBerry. We are just normal users. Call your vendor and ask them to warranty the device.

Also, have you tried simply rebooting the device?

Apr 16 2017 | 2:54 pm EDT BB-JAM215

Thanks again for your help! So, I went to The Source and she tried a working charger on my Dtek. The charger wouldn't work and she said it's likely that the charge port is defective. The phone is a recent purchase and I've done nothing wrong to the phone. Are you with Blackberry?
First, have you tried restarting your phone in case it is a simple charging software glitch?

You could take your phone into one of the cell phone repair places in the Victoria area and have someone with the necessary technical knowledge verify if your micro USB charging port is physically damaged or not.

Apr 16 2017 | 2:59 pm EDT Sue Scott499

I've tried restarting a few times, just in case that would have worked. I'll definitely take it to someone at a good repair shop for some help. I have emailed Blackberry directly- they are my vendors because I ordered it from the manufacturer.
I really appreciate everyone's comments! Thank you all!