I was so excited to use Dropbox on my Blackberry until the second last version software upgrade made it incredibly slow, even to the point where is is totally useless for business use. Has anyone found an answer to this problem? Or has anyone heard directly from Blackberry Support if they are addressing this problem? Please help.
    03-29-15 11:50 PM
    You don't need to post your comment more than once. We will get to it. No dropbox is not slow using the PlayCloud app. I use it for all my cloud storage.
    WanShark69 likes this.
    03-30-15 05:23 AM
    Actually, this needs a better response.

I too am having huge delays with Box, Dropbox, and Onedrive since the update I did a couple of days ago from 10.2 to 10.3.1.

I installed PlayCloud, which, while very quick, does not seem to integrate into the OS in the same way. It means I can't easily add an attachment from Box to an email because PlayCloud isn't an option when composing an email with attachments ....only File Manager. All attachments I'm sent I like to store on a cloud service and not locally, as I work around salt water and could easily drop the phone in the sea! I've lost three phone s that way over the years. So this is a big business issue for me.

I have contact @BlackBerryhelp, with the usual back and forth, rebooting, asking for version and pin, with no real results. The last I heard from them was about ten minutes ago in a tweet in which they asked me to phone my carrier and ask them (Rogers) to open a case for BlackBerry live investigation. I politely declined telling them that that would likely be a loooong time on the phone dealing with someone who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:57 PM