Hi, all. I'm newly registered on CrackBerry and appreciate all the work so many people put into sharing BB tips & news with the rest of us.

I have multiple phones, including the Q10, Bold 9900 and Android devices. My issue is that Dropbox on the Q10 isn't behaving the way I'm used to it behaving on PCs, tablets and other phones.

Normally, when I tap/click on a file in a Dropbox folder, say an image file, it will open the image, then I can swipe left or right to jump to the next image in the folder. On the Q10, however, this isn't what happens. It will display the image, but if I want to see another image, I have to use the < to jump back to the list of files in the folder, then select another image to display. I cannot swipe from one image to another.

Is this how Dropbox is supposed to behave on the Q10? I doubt it, but you tell me.

Thanks for your input!
    08-19-14 11:20 AM
    I have tried on my z30 and when I click a photo swipe to right it goes back to the list but can't swipe left, up or down I get nothing. It doesn't switch to another photo. Hope this helps. Seems that's the way it works on BB10.
    08-19-14 12:06 PM
    Thanks for checking it on your phone.

Perhaps it's acting this way 'cause it's using File Manager to show us files; we're not seeing them in the Dropbox app like we do on PCs and Androids. ??? Is there no native Dropbox app for BlackBerry 10?
    08-19-14 12:20 PM