Ladies and gents,

since 2 years I try to import my calendar and contacts from my Blackberry to my Mac, with no success. I am very tech-savvy and always found solutions. But this is something I have tried for nearly two years.

Now, with my new Passport I thought about getting my calendar and contacts on my Mac with OSX Yosemite.

Although, when I think I do have Bland now, which I try out in my workflow.

But anyway, is there anybody out there who could explain that to my step by step like a child?

I googled, search here for some threads, but no success.

Simply my contacts and calendar from my BB to Mac.

To anybody who is willing to help me out, I am sure Karma will come to life back and will make positive to you!

Best regards!
    02-17-15 03:47 AM
    I think I did just that. I believe I used firechest backup to do that. Put the backup on box or dropbox, then import that contacts to your macbook contacts. I believe that's the way, and it's doable, because all of my MBP contacts is from my BlackBerry. Hope that helps!
    02-17-15 04:28 AM
    Bumping this thread again, because I was the OP not logged in.

Is there any simple solution to transfer contacts/calendar to my Mac? Haven't found anything with BB Link.

There must be a solution.
    02-23-15 08:26 AM
    On windows it's done immediately for contacts using link and windows contacts but unless you have some calendar type of proggrame you won't be able to sync calendar.
    On the mac I would assume it's the same. Another idea is to sync with your main email and simply get all contacts from your cloud for your phone and max
    02-23-15 08:29 AM
    Using Google contacts and calendar sync, I have my contacts and calendar synced with my MacBook Pro, BlackBerry Passport and iPhone.

I've never once faced any issue, I am able to edit my Contacts and Calendar entries through any of the devices.

 Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2267
    02-23-15 08:31 AM
    On windows it's done immediately for contacts using link and windows contacts but unless you have some calendar type of proggrame you won't be able to sync calendar.
    On the mac I would assume it's the same. Another idea is to sync with your main email and simply get all contacts from your cloud for your phone and max
    Dear fine sir,

I do have a .Mac email adress and the Icloud from Apple. I use their email service.

I have no adress on the Macs adress app. Same with calendar. I do my business on my Blackberry. But sometimes, I need a phone number or want to type a new event on my calendar on my Macbook.

How can I transfer my calendar/adress from my Blackberry Passport to my Mac?
    02-23-15 09:03 AM
    Lol,

what a shame. I mean, I can't post this issue on a Mac forum guys.

I opened up BB LINK and click on "syncing calendar/contacts" but nothing happens.
    02-23-15 09:16 AM
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...8470458135.jsp

Good luck. I don't have a mac to try but this could help
    02-23-15 10:58 AM