I recently downloaded a song via a link I received through text. It downloaded fine, but didn't save to my phone like other songs do. My sd card isn't full, it still has tons and tons of space. I'm only able to access this new song when I open my browser and go to downloads. There's no option for me to save it/move it to my phone/sd card. My question is, how do I save this song to my sd card? The option it gives about where it should be saved, is set to media card, but it doesn't save there. And like I said, there's lots and lots of free space on my sd card.

This is mind boggling. I tried a total of 3 times to get this song downloaded directly to my sd card, to no avail. So, how do I move it to my sd card, because there's no option to move/save it in the "blackberry" menu, or when I click on it. When I click on it, the only options I have is "Clear list"; "Delete"' "Switch application"; "Show home screen"; "open" and "full menu". When I select "full menu" (the blackberry menu), the only options on there are "Switch application"; "Stop LED"; "Open"; "Clear List"; "Delete"; "Options"; "Help" and "Close". I clicked on "Options" but there's nothing there about saving the file/moving the file. Only basic settings/preferences.

I also have to add, when I clicked on the download link to the song, I got a message along the lines of "The selected item cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" Yet it doesn't save, it just sits there in my downloads folder on my browser, and it hasn't saved anywhere else on my phone/sd card.

I don't get it. So how do I save/move this song? Other things download just fine, and automatically saves on my sd card, so I know there isn't any problems with my phone, and I checked and there's ample space left on my sd card. Does anyone have advice/solutions?

Perhaps the link is faulty, or it wasn't meant to save, but only play in the browser?
    09-19-14 01:34 AM
    Maybe it's the wrong format.
    09-19-14 01:54 AM
    It's in MP3 format
    09-19-14 02:09 AM
    When you begin the download it gives the option where to save the file.

If you want to move it to your SD card, open file manager, search for the song and copy and paste it
    Leonine13 likes this.
    09-19-14 02:11 AM
    Thanks nah.uhh, I did that, found the song and copied it. Stupid question, but where do I go to paste it? As soon as I leave the file manager, it seems to disappear off the "clipboard" because no matter where I go then, I don't have a paste option. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

I'm new to a Blackberry, so don't know all the tricks and stuff. Thanks for your patience with me
    09-19-14 03:16 AM
    When you begin the download it gives the option where to save the file.
    Forgot to add, it didn't give me that option. It just said the selected item cannot be displayed and asked if I want to save it, but didn't give me the option to choose the location
    09-19-14 03:35 AM
    I found a different way to get a hold of the song

I had the option to send it, so I sent it to someone, and it saved on her device, so I can just get it from her.
    But advice would still be appreciated a lot
    09-19-14 05:39 AM