Does T-Mobile allow Wifi-Calling on the latest BlackBerry devices which run OS 10.3?
    I just recently got myself a new BlackBerry Passport and I am staggered about what the device can do in comparison to the iPhone 6.
    Are the any positive information that Wifi Calling will soon be supported on BlackBerry OS 10.3? The BlackBerry Passport is a great device, wonderful to use, great keyboard and just an awesome battery life.
    It would be just great if it could be actually be used on T-Mobile's network with features such as Wifi-Calling.
    12-04-14 01:20 PM
    Wi-Fi calling is not supported on the Passport as T-Mobile does not support the device.
    I'm in the same boat, but truthfully never had a situation where I needed it when I had my Z-10, so I don't miss it. If T-Mobile ever carries the device again (unlikely) we would see Wi-Fi calling available.
    12-04-14 01:35 PM
    Man that is really bad - I don't have any reception in my apartment with T-Mobile. So it's really disappointing that T-Mobile doesn't support the device.
    12-04-14 02:42 PM
    Man that is really bad - I don't have any reception in my apartment with T-Mobile. So it's really disappointing that T-Mobile doesn't support the device.
    Felix, do you have even one bar of service? If so, you can request a signal booster from TMO. You'd have to put down a $25 deposit (refundable when you return the unit,) and if you call, maybe they'll waive the deposit too. See this: https://support.t-mobile.com/communi...signal-booster
    12-04-14 08:16 PM