I'm thinking about ordering a Passport, but here (Hungary) I can't find a store where I colud try it out. For me the easy typing is the most important question. On qwerty phones I always slide my fingertips on the keyboard because touching the keys help me to find the right one. I wonder if i could do the same on the Passport, or (because of swiping) instead of finding the right key I would accidentaly moving the cursor, or deleting parts of the text... etc?
    What is your experience?
    04-16-15 06:34 PM
    Sliding the keys on the keyboard will cause problems for you with the passport. I used to be the same as you but after having the pp for a week or two, my typing style naturally adjusted. If you are adamant that it might be too difficult for you to adapt, the classic is a worthy device.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-17-15 02:23 AM
    I'm thinking about ordering a Passport, but here (Hungary) I can't find a store where I colud try it out. For me the easy typing is the most important question. On qwerty phones I always slide my fingertips on the keyboard because touching the keys help me to find the right one. I wonder if i could do the same on the Passport, or (because of swiping) instead of finding the right key I would accidentaly moving the cursor, or deleting parts of the text... etc?
    What is your experience?
    I'm with you on sliding fingers along the keyboard. The more I use the keyboard the more I find that I prefer sliding my fingers on the KB instead of lifting my fingers after typing each letter. It makes for faster typing. I just have to be careful not to slide my fingers when the edit bubble is used.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-17-15 03:53 AM