When I open the app, I am able to see the downloads I have done in the past, but "MyApps" is empty and when I search for apps that I want to download, it is the constant circle that never completes.

I would like to continue using this and I know ideally I would update. But the problem is, updating is a major hassle for me since I'm on my employer's BES. As such, when I initially sideloaded it, I had to do a security wipe to remove myself from the BES, restore all of my apps, including sideloading SNAP and then reactivate myself on the BES (and I had to explain to our IT department that I needed a reactivation code due to performance issues and I had to reload the OS).

Does anyone know if I can continue to use it without the huge amount of work that is ahead of me if I have to sideload?

Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    11-09-16 10:07 AM
    :-( sounds like you're locked down.
    11-09-16 10:39 AM
    :-( sounds like you're locked down.
    Locked down by my employer? Yes ... indeed. I really hate when they restrict all the things we can do, but I do understand why there is a need as we need to maintain a certain level of security

Locked down by the developer? I sure hope not.

Was access to the apps through the BETA version removed? Are we forced to update?
    11-09-16 01:25 PM
    Locked down by my employer? Yes ... indeed. I really hate when they restrict all the things we can do, but I do understand why there is a need as we need to maintain a certain level of security

Was access to the apps through the BETA version removed? Are we forced to update?
    Yes, by the employer. Maybe easier to install Amazon Underground?
    11-09-16 02:48 PM
    Hmm ... just had a thought. I'm thinking it won't work, but wanted to bounce it off the community.

I also have a z30 device that is not connected to BES. It is an older device I had that at one time was connected. But anyway, what I'm wondering is if I update the SNAP app on the z30, could I just back up the SNAP app and restore that on the Passport?
    11-14-16 06:08 PM

Yes, the older beta version is no longer functional. You will have to update or find some other method to download and install .apk's.
    11-14-16 06:45 PM