Ok, so my mom decided to get rid of her Torch awhile back and switched to a Lumia. She just recently upgraded to WinPhone 8.1 and is having an issue with e-mail forwarding to her old att.blackberry.net e-mail account. Here is an example of the messages she is getting in her Exchange inbox:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

************@att.blackberry.net
    An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: antispam12.c0.bise6.blackberry.

She no longer has the Torch. I've tried calling AT&T and they said it was a Blackberry problem and they connected me to BlackBerry support who then said it was a Microsoft Exchange/Outlook problem. What is causing this problem and how can I get it solved?

Thanks.

Connor
    BB Z10 STL 100-3
    BB10.2.1.3014
    09-21-14 05:59 PM
    09-21-14 06:06 PM
    The issue is MS Exchange, or whatever the email account in particular is that is forwarding to the bb.net address, have the email admin review the account and have them remove the forwarding to the att.bb.net address.

No BB, no need to forward at all to the bb.net address.
    09-21-14 06:28 PM
    Does the Blackberry Internet Service from AT&T have the ability to create any sort of forwarding rules that would cause this or is it just an issue with MS Exchange?
    09-21-14 06:46 PM
    You would need to edit whatever email account is actually forwarding to the att.bb.net address? Review her accounts, yahoo, gmail, WORK.....
    09-21-14 06:49 PM