For the past 48 hours I've been trying to get my photos, music, and documents from my phone to sync with my Mac and vice versa. I've gotten some of the music and photos to transfer, but mostly I've been getting the message: "Sync Complete with Warnings" and then a list of the files that didn't transfer. For example, I only have four documents on my Blackberry Z10 and none of them will transfer via Blackberry Link. I've done some Googling and it seems like there might be incompatibility issues with Yosemite. Also, at the bottom of the Blackberry Link Support page, I found this hidden gem: "Currently only contact syncing is available using BlackBerry Link for Mac." Is that for real? It seems like some people are able to get Link to work with their Mac without any issues. Help!
    02-16-15 09:35 PM
    It works. The app is just garbage. Save yourself time and sanity and just dump your device into mass storage mode and just drag and drop your files onto your device or SD Card. Using BlackBerry Link to complete a task that is easily achieved in an easier way is just crazy.
    02-16-15 11:26 PM
    You can use Blend too. Just open the BlackBerry file manager in Blend and drag - drop all the files to the SD folders.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 01:17 AM