I can't post a link to the site but hopefully this might help. I suspect not because it needs Android 4.3!

Moov supports most Android devices which have:

Android 4.3+

Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE

Moov uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to sync with your Android device. Bluetooth Low Energy is also referred to as Bluetooth LE, BLE, Bluetooth Smart, or Bluetooth Smart Ready. Consult the manufacturers spec sheet for your device to see if BLE is supported. Bluetooth Low Energy comes with some, but not all devices equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. If your phone doesn't have Bluetooth 4.0, it does not support Bluetooth Low Energy.

Moov have said they don't know!! I've got some android apps to work like Strava but I've not had any luck trying to get things to work from Google Play so I'm not hopeful, but just wondered if anyone else had any ideas!
    09-16-15 02:50 PM
    I had the exact same question and tried to install it via all means possible on my Z10 (several app stores, etc...). However, looking at the requirements a little closer it looks like it will not work due to the version of the Android Runtime that we have on our BB10 devices.

This is the conclusion that I've arrive at and until BlackBerry decides to update the Android Runtime or some graceful CB member decides to get it working for us via a .bar files, I don't think we'll have any luck with getting it working.

Come to think of it, I may try to mess around with converting the moov APK file to a BAR. Not sure how much luck I'll have since it'll be my first time venturing into doing that.

I'll try to find some time in the near future and see how it goes.

MiG
    Last edited by mig 007; 11-30-15 at 02:25 AM.
    11-30-15 02:06 AM