When I ask a question that it needs to use a web search for, it goes to the Verizon Bing app or their version of the bing website, only trouble is it doesn't exist anymore...would like to set Bing as the default but don't know how to do it.
    07-08-15 09:33 AM
    When I ask a question that it needs to use a web search for, it goes to the Verizon Bing app or their version of the bing website, only trouble is it doesn't exist anymore...would like to set Bing as the default but don't know how to do it.

Open the Browser, start typing a "search term' in the url/address bar. At the upper right, Press the Magnifying Glass (down arrow). Find a search engine.

Open the Browser, start typing a "search term' in the url/address bar. At the upper right, Press the Magnifying Glass (down arrow). Find a search engine.
    07-08-15 09:38 AM