I purchased a new Z30 over the weekend. It arrived on Tuesday evening and was taken to ATT corporate store to be activated. Well Sim reader error ! they tried several different ones and none worked. Called customer service at Blackberry and well frankly they were less than helpful. So my order was returned and i am done with Blackberry.

I would like to write a summary of my experience and send it to the powers to be.

Regards
    HODIE63
    11-20-14 08:39 AM
    I'm just curious as to what TECH support was supposed to do for you. Test the SIM cards in this device, test the SIMS in another device, determine faulting device, advise to contact original place of purchase for replacement. Should have taken less than 30 minutes total, including booting each of the devices.

Just sayin.......

PS. Sorry but I do not have the email address for BlackBerry, maybe try their web site for Contact information.
    11-20-14 08:51 AM
    Google search will get you what you seek......
    11-20-14 08:52 AM
    You got a malfunctioning device just return it and then you could order another one no need to email them

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-20-14 09:00 AM
    You got a malfunctioning device just return it and then you could order another one no need to email them

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    He already returned it and now just wants to send an email expressing his hatred and discontent.
    11-20-14 09:47 AM
    Thanks all for the info. My issue is that i was told they would send me a box , which would take 4 days, then once they received and processed my return they would then ship me a new one. And that there might be some charges incurred in the process. Unless i am missing something, Why did'nt they just send me a new device via 2 day with a label to send back the faulty device. Instead of placing me on hold for 3 different times while a supervisor had to decide the next step. By this time I told them i did not want to replace the device and just wanted a return , to which their response was " I will transfer you to that department and is there anything else i could help you with !" . I was finally coming back to Blackberry after a few years off while they resettled. And this is the kind of customer service i get.
    11-20-14 10:40 AM
    I don't have your corporate email you are looking to complain to, but I would like to share some information for yourself and any others who happen to be in the same situation.
    First, I am assuming you purchased the device with shopblackberry. In this case within 30 days you will (should) have had the option for a new device being sent, and you return the until for RMA in the old box. (Advanced replacement)
    The restriction on this is you need to provide your credit card which will be pre-authorized (but not charged) to cover the new phone if you do not return the faulty phone within 10 days via the pre-paid shipping package. If you chose not to give a credit card the only option would be to get a box to return the device and so it can be dealt with.

Since I really don't know all the details of your experience I cannot say what was offered to you or not.
    11-20-14 11:00 AM
    srissman: thanks for the reply, No this option was not even offered. I felt as though they did not want to take it back, rather have me jump through hoops to attempt to get it working, Despite the fact that Corporate ATT tech dept could not get it to read any sim.
    11-20-14 11:07 AM