Do they have their respective native apps on BlackBerry World? Or will I have to get them from the Amazon Appstore or Snap (?) What is Snap and how do I get it and have access to a wider range of apps? Sorry guys, I'm intending to get a Passport and have no idea about this. Please enlighten me!
    10-25-14 04:10 AM
    Snap let's you download directly from Google Play store. It's an all you need to side load though. Also, all those apps you mentioned I use on my Passport.
    10-25-14 09:09 AM
    I have used them on my Z30. So side load snap as the other poster has suggested and you can get them from there.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    10-25-14 10:15 AM
    Do they have their respective native apps on BlackBerry World? Or will I have to get them from the Amazon Appstore or Snap (?) What is Snap and how do I get it and have access to a wider range of apps? Sorry guys, I'm intending to get a Passport and have no idea about this. Please enlighten me!
    None of the mentioned apps are available on the platform. However, you may sideload any of them (with Snap or) Amazon App store.
    For sideload Snap you may browse through the forums to understand your needs.
    Annnddd, I'd say your choice is pretty good. Congratulations on your new phone.

Z30
    10-25-14 11:21 AM