Yesterday, my phone memory card just got some strange problems and asked me to format. Without knowing much related problems, my boy friend just formatted it and finally accessed this phone card on my computer successfully. But, all the stored photos and videos were all lost. What can I do to re-access these videos and photos? Thank you for any suggestion!
    08-13-14 10:47 PM
    Nothing really. You can try some aggressive recovery programs but unless you fork out some real cash for a good one most won't turn much up.
    08-14-14 12:01 AM
    Is there any extra copy of these deleted phone card videos and photos? If there is, just copy them all back. But, if there is no such extra copies left, keep phone memory card unused and take some third-party data recovery software to take chances.
    Search over the internet, there are many similar data recovery tools that could be your choices, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.
    Always pay all your attention to phone card data when trying to transfer or delete some data in the future. Just check the data carefully before deletion or formatting.
    Making data backups also is helpful.
    08-18-14 03:58 AM
    Not sure about your phone's memory but you can from an SD card, recurva is a good free option

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 04:05 AM
    Do not do anything anymore to the card and just remove it. There's a lot of recovery tools to get your files back.

BBQ10
    08-18-14 04:06 AM
    Hey! Firstly, stop using this phone memory card and try some possible ways to rescue your card photos and videos.
    My boy friend has ever tried to rescue all his erased phone memory card images with the help of data recovery software named iCare Data Recovery Free.
    He says it is not difficult to operate this software. So, if you really have no luck to get your stuffs back, I hope this one could give you some helps.
    Make card data backups from now on.
    08-24-14 09:34 PM
    Hey! Keep the below tips in mind as you proceed to recover your camera card photos:

1). Nothing is guaranteed. Any improper operation can make your phone card data irrecoverable. Moreover, even if the data shows as recoverable, you may find some or all of these phone photos and videos to be corrupted and irrecoverable. So, there is no guarantee that you can completely get everything back.

2). Do NOT perform any write processes on the phone memory card. Just leave this card and avoid write anything new on it. Any form of write to the source card can increase the complexity of the recovery.

3). Apply some phone card recovery software to rescue your needed data as much as possible, like 4Card Recovery, PhotoRec and more.

If the data is extremely important for you, you may also spend some money to regain them when these tools make no change.
    NO matter what happens again, never forget to make data backups on different devices.
    08-25-14 10:10 PM