How do we remove it, even the malwarebytes will not detect it? It has made browsing a living he'll on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    younus420 likes this.
    08-29-15 07:23 PM
    Mostly this comes from downloading an application with it bundled in. Do you use app stores like 1mobile?

Delete any recent Android apps and also clear the cache on your Web browser. For your PC or Mac, follow these steps:
    https://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guide...nlocker-adware

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 07:27 PM
    Yes yes I recently installed 1mobile appstore and deleted it... regarding the applications I downloaded none from there to be exact..

But I suppose it has left this thing in my browser,
    Have already cleared the cache and history it didn't work.

Regarding recent installed android apps, yes I have installed 1, smart lock free via snap.

Is it possible that the thing came with it..?

1mobile was installed and I found it useless. So deleted it immediatly, how ever this smart lock free app seems the culprit...

But it was downloaded via snap..
    Do u think I should remove this smarrt lock app too ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150830_093917.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	368948

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 11:41 PM
    Yes yes I recently installed 1mobile appstore and deleted it... regarding the applications I downloaded none from there to be exact..

But I suppose it has left this thing in my browser,
    Have already cleared the cache and history it didn't work.

Regarding recent installed android apps, yes I have installed 1, smart lock free via snap.

Is it possible that the thing came with it..?

1mobile was installed and I found it useless. So deleted it immediatly, how ever this smart lock free app seems the culprit...

But it was downloaded via snap..
    Do u think I should remove this smarrt lock app too ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150830_093917.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	368948

Posted via CB10
    Hey did you manage this remove this from your phone without reformating? I'm currently having the same problem and its pretty annoying. I don't have any third party apps installed except for WhatsApp.
    11-10-15 05:45 AM
    Deleting the cache does not work. Deleting the cache, deleting the browsers, one by one, restart the phone and reinstall from store does not work. The problem appears using the integrated browser, browsie browser and evolution browser.
    No Android Apps ever installed.
    I have forgot to mention the reset of the wireless router I am using to connect. The appearence of ads is pretty much random, I have not been able to recreate the occurence in any reliable fashion.
    Any ideeas other than wipe are welcommed. Thanks.
    Last edited by erguduju; 11-10-15 at 09:48 AM.
    11-10-15 09:21 AM
    Reinstalling the OS using Link or security wipe do not work. Both metods used with restoring only calendar and contacts. No android apps whatsoever.
    Any suggestions?
    11-30-15 12:40 PM
    Have you found any solution to this. I've tried everything... removed android apps, wipe and restore with link. Still there!
    03-15-16 10:25 AM
    At the risk of sounding lame, I presume you have your pop-up blocked activated in your browser.
    03-15-16 10:50 AM
    Today for the very first time, I noticed DNS unlocker ad on my BlackBerry Passport. I was using my WiFi when this happened. And I browsed a website prior to that, I am not sure which. Then the annoying ads. Cleared website cookies and set it on "do not allow cookies", cleared history, reset search engines etc. I turned off my WiFi and used data from my mobile network and noticed DNS unlocker wasn't popping up no more and is fine at time of writing this post. Later I put my settings back to how they were. It seems sites you browse can also bring up the annoying DNS unlocker.
    01-07-17 12:22 PM
    Today for the very first time, I noticed DNS unlocker ad on my BlackBerry Passport. I was using my WiFi when this happened. And I browsed a website prior to that, I am not sure which. Then the annoying ads. Cleared website cookies and set it on "do not allow cookies", cleared history, reset search engines etc. I turned off my WiFi and used data from my mobile network and noticed DNS unlocker wasn't popping up no more and is fine at time of writing this post. Later I put my settings back to how they were. It seems sites you browse can also bring up the annoying DNS unlocker.
    Double check your router just in case.
    01-07-17 12:26 PM
    Hi Guys, have you figured if this problem is due to apps installing or something initiated by the website you were browsing?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 04:52 PM