Has anyone noticed that when you copy a text in Remember and paste it somewhere else in Remember, it is bigger than the regular text. I find this really annoying in my long notes where I am constantly copying and pasting.

Different font sizes in Remember?-img_20150329_042005.png

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB10 App.
    donemt and anon(4295315) like this.
    04-01-15 07:45 PM
    Sounds like a bug. Yes that is annoying!
    06-09-15 08:48 AM
    So I am not the only one?

Good to know...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:25 PM
    Not different sizes, it's different typefaces.
    06-09-15 06:10 PM
    I think it's a general copy and paste issue, because it also affects the Hub, and has been around since 10.0 if my memory serves me.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    06-09-15 06:27 PM
    Whatever the issue is, it manifests upon copy/paste.

Content should not change when pasted...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 07:58 PM
    Yup, noticed this issue soon as I got my Classic.
    06-10-15 05:59 AM
    Attention to detail.

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    06-10-15 06:29 AM
    So I am not the only one?

Good to know...

Posted via CB10
    No its been on my Classic since I purchased it several months ago

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 12:47 PM
    So how to contact Blackberry about a possible fix in the next update?

07-08-15 09:27 PM
    It's both.

Select ALL text therein after you've finished copying, select the fountain pen icon and select Normal for the Font size first before going smaller/larger then adjust the colour or italics or bold all in that order. Usually works yet not All the time.

I was under the impression that Documents To Go was built into BB10 but it seems that it only works when certain file types are accessed for editing, not the core OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:31 PM
    Seems like you change the font in the Notes in NOTES since the pen tool is there.

But you can't change the font in the Notes in TASKS

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-08-15 11:17 PM
    Doesn't seem like a bug. It depends what the user wants. Would they prefer to copy the text as it was? Or the vice versa?

I've tested this myself on 10.3.2 and it will match the previous setting to what you pasted.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 11:47 PM
    Seems like you change the font in the Notes in NOTES since the pen tool is there.

But you can't change the font in the Notes in TASKS

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    I have the pen tool in the tasks section.
    Z10 OS 10.3.1

07-09-15 03:48 AM
    Doesn't seem like a bug. It depends what the user wants. Would they prefer to copy the text as it was? Or the vice versa?

I've tested this myself on 10.3.2 and it will match the previous setting to what you pasted.
    You're one of the few lucky ones then.
    07-09-15 09:06 AM
    I have the pen tool in the tasks section.
    Z10 OS 10.3.1

Now that you've mentioned it, I checked again more thoroughly.

All my TASK folders are synched with Outlook task folders. None of my NOTES are synched with anything.

I get the Pen Tool too if I add a Task to the un-synched BB Device folder. So I guess for anything that's synched, you can't change the font.

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-09-15 09:14 AM
    Now that you've mentioned it, I checked again more thoroughly.

All my TASK folders are synched with Outlook task folders. None of my NOTES are synched with anything.

I get the Pen Tool too if I add a Task to the un-synched BB Device folder. So I guess for anything that's synched, you can't change the font.

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    Oh ok cuz my Tasks are NOT synched with anything although my Notes ARE synched with Evernote and the pen tool is there. So maybe it's just when Remember is synched with Outlook the pen tool doesn't show up or only when the Tasks are synched it doesn't show up.

07-09-15 10:14 AM
    I really wish they give us more options for tasks sync in Remember... :/
    07-09-15 10:25 AM
    Oh ok cuz my Tasks are NOT synched with anything although my Notes ARE synched with Evernote and the pen tool is there. So maybe it's just when Remember is synched with Outlook the pen tool doesn't show up or only when the Tasks are synched it doesn't show up.

Ok, I gave up on Evernote because synching TASKS is more important to me than synching NOTES and the last time I looked at Evernote, it didn't have the ability to include a completion date.

MS Onenote is a decent alternative to Evernote for NOTES but you have to install the Android version on your phone.

It's too bad Remember can't synch fonts with Outlook, maybe that's on an OS update to-do list. Hopefully adding Remember functionality to Blend is also on the list.

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-09-15 12:19 PM
    Ok, I gave up on Evernote because synching TASKS is more important to me than synching NOTES and the last time I looked at Evernote, it didn't have the ability to include a completion date.

MS Onenote is a decent alternative to Evernote for NOTES but you have to install the Android version on your phone.

It's too bad Remember can't synch fonts with Outlook, maybe that's on an OS update to-do list. Hopefully adding Remember functionality to Blend is also on the list.

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    Ya you can't sync Tasks with Evernote.

As for the Blend part there is an option on the new version that says "Allow BlackBerry Blend enabled apps" so it seems that they are working on adding more apps to work with Blend.

07-09-15 12:30 PM
    Thanks for pointing out the pen tool which is very small and hidden at the bottom right of the note. I use notes a lot and had completely missed this feature. It should be made more prominent in future OS updates.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 12:36 PM

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    I've only read up the the quoted post here.

Curious what exchange server are you on? 2007 Exchange is not supported for BB10 to sync Notes to Outlook so that is a limitation. Also why is your default Outlook font and size? Furious if this is adjusted will it too affect BB10. To be honest I haven't thought of this until now. Love learning and pontificating new open ideas so thank you.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:05 AM
    I've only read up the the quoted post here.

Curious what exchange server are you on? 2007 Exchange is not supported for BB10 to sync Notes to Outlook so that is a limitation. Also why is your default Outlook font and size? Furious if this is adjusted will it too affect BB10. To be honest I haven't thought of this until now. Love learning and pontificating new open ideas so thank you.

Posted via CB10
    I'm using Outlook.com although I rarely use the email account directly. My TASKS are synched with my phone and my Outlook 2013 desktop (Windows 7 using Exchange ActiveSync).

I just use the Outlook email account to sync TASKS, afik syncing of NOTES isn't supported.

I can't figure out a way to change the font in Note section of TASKS in Outlook.com so I'm assuming that limitation is passed down to Remember and my Outlook 2013 desktop. Changing of fonts is supported in TASKS created in the BB10 Device folder.

That's about all I have found out by messing around a bit. If you can add any further intelligence or enlightenment please share that info with us. It's always good to learn something new and helpful

Passport OS 10.3.2.2339
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-10-15 10:29 AM