I have a BB Classic, and installed the OS Update that appeared on my phone two days ago. Immediately thereafter, my phone will no longer pair with my bluetooth devices, including my very expensive in-dash audio and hands-free system. I called Verizon, and they said they are receiving similar complaints; when they tried to escalate my call directly to BB tech support, they were told that since my phone is more than 1 year old, I would have to pay a fee for support. So, basically, BB created a serious problem and now won't fix it unless I pay. This is my fourth BB device, and in the next day or so, it will be my last!
    04-03-17 08:14 PM
    Have you tried deleting all the existing pairings and then recreating them? This has fixed the issue for many in the past.
    04-03-17 08:16 PM
    I have a BB Classic, and installed the OS Update that appeared on my phone two days ago. Immediately thereafter, my phone will no longer pair with my bluetooth devices, including my very expensive in-dash audio and hands-free system. I called Verizon, and they said they are receiving similar complaints; when they tried to escalate my call directly to BB tech support, they were told that since my phone is more than 1 year old, I would have to pay a fee for support. So, basically, BB created a serious problem and now won't fix it unless I pay. This is my fourth BB device, and in the next day or so, it will be my last!

On your device go to Settings/Networks and Connections/Bluetooth (on)/ then long press each device listed and delete one at a time. Turn off Bluetooth. Reset all of your Bluetooth devices also OR delete the BB Classic device on those as well. Reboot your Classic and turn on Bluetooth. Then one by one turn on your other Bluetooth devices and re-pair each one. This usually works, but you MUST delete those devices from your Classic completely. Good luck!
    eric1952 likes this.
    04-03-17 08:25 PM
    Thanks brookie229...your solution was easy and fast, and now I don't have to trade in my BB! Much appreciated!!
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-03-17 09:21 PM
    Thanks brookie229...your solution was easy and fast, and now I don't have to trade in my BB! Much appreciated!!

Glad to hear you have it fixed.
    04-03-17 09:33 PM