I were told to en crypt the device to add the Citrix work email account. I dont know how much true it is. Is it needed? Because I am unable to add the account and getting error providers identity not verifiable... any guess??

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    01-17-16 11:20 AM
    The question is why you were told to turn on encryption. It may have nothing to do with email account directly. It may be a condition for you being granted permission to use the email account on the device.
    01-17-16 01:19 PM
    Most companies will require an encrypted device to add corporate email to a personal device. This gives their data an extra degree of safety.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 02:41 PM
    Yeah they can set it in to their IT policy. If your device is encrypted and password protected you should have no issues getting your email hooked up.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 02:53 PM
    What kind of password fellas. I mean I have already set up a picture password together with device password. Is it different than those?

FYI... I just tried to add the account through Microsoft active lync. The account got added successfully but the problem is it isn't syncing. I tried sending many test emails. Your help is much appreciated

01-17-16 04:36 PM
    Device lock password.
    01-17-16 04:54 PM
    Is it different than the device password which I have already set up? I guess it isn't

01-17-16 04:57 PM
    Is it different than the device password which I have already set up? I guess it isn't

If the IT policy is stated then when you set it up it will pop up stating that according to your IT policy you need a password, I had this isue when I had picture password and had to use my device password (alphanumeric one). So I couldn't and still can't use picture password when my work email is set up. But again it will tell you. Are you still having issues setting it up?

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 03:58 AM
    If the IT policy is stated then when you set it up it will pop up stating that according to your IT policy you need a password, I had this isue when I had picture password and had to use my device password (alphanumeric one). So I couldn't and still can't use picture password when my work email is set up. But again it will tell you. Are you still having issues setting it up?

Posted via CB10
    Yes Jose. The issue is still there. I dont know where to use device password. I am able to add the account through active lync. But the account isn't syncing. I tried sending emails. Also device encryption doesn't help for this as I tried that also

02-03-16 04:01 AM