Please can somebody help me how to integrate a webpage in a tabbed navigation app?

I am using Momentics IDE BlackBerry 10 Native SDK and I have created a webpage.qml asset and linked it to a http within a container in my main.qml, but nothing seems to happen when I run the app, no webpage will appear or load - can somebody shed some light on this?

Thanks,

CCV123
    06-19-14 06:08 PM
    Please can somebody help me how to integrate a webpage in a tabbed navigation app?

I am using Momentics IDE BlackBerry 10 Native SDK and I have created a webpage.qml asset and linked it to a http within a container in my main.qml, but nothing seems to happen when I run the app, no webpage will appear or load - can somebody shed some light on this?

Thanks,

CCV123
    Hi there,

It's got to be a simple issue - formatting related or the like. If you send me your PIN in a private message I'll invite you to a large BBM group for devs (it gets loud but you can learn plenty).

I have some apps using tabbed navigation with a website for a help page. We might need you to dump your qml into a paste bin.
    06-19-14 11:58 PM
    Thinking out loud. I'm tucked in to watch a movie but I can whip you up a sample app tomorrow of you like.
    06-20-14 12:03 AM
    Thanks @KermEd
    The sample app sounds great - may help me get ma heid round it!
    Will send along PIN later today, thanks for the help!
    06-20-14 03:58 AM