No doubt I cannot compare the DETEK60 to all my previous BlackBerry Devices that I consider far superior, I just love BlackBerry and consider it the only Smartphone. Here are couple issues I have with the Detek60 and I hope you can help me:

1. Battery is running too quick, in the last couple of days I had to recharge 3 times a day yet most of the apps are never different than my Z30 which I love
    2. Apps pop up on their own, drive me crazy

Lastly, I hate Android and want my OS10 back
    12-26-16 07:28 AM
    No doubt I cannot compare the DETEK60 to all my previous BlackBerry Devices that I consider far superior, I just love BlackBerry and consider it the only Smartphone. Here are couple issues I have with the Detek60 and I hope you can help me:

1. Battery is running too quick, in the last couple of days I had to recharge 3 times a day yet most of the apps are never different than my Z30 which I love

What is stopping you from going back? It is not that complicated.
    12-26-16 10:05 AM

Solution is to put new BlackBerry device in drawer and take old BlackBerry device out of drawer. Problem solved.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    12-26-16 10:33 AM

There are a few other threads on here about battery running out super fast. Most or all of them are caused by software, look them up in the DTek60 forum for more info.

As far as things popping up on their own, I'm still new to Android also, but it sounds like a notification issue, or maybe 'auto update'? Wish I could help you more with this. And good luck.
    12-26-16 11:24 AM
    Thanks to all and in particular the sense of humor, surely I am not giving up my Z30 and on the other hand went out and purchased a new one before it disappear from the market
    12-27-16 02:51 AM
    Well today the battery is running well, nearly 5 hours and almost 90% remaining yet few phone calls but many e-mails as usual
    12-27-16 04:32 AM