How do I delete all the new contacts that were added to my bbm after that last update? I hit block and delete but they are still visible in the list.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:09 AM
    Those aren't new contacts Jane.

Those are people in your address book that may at some point have had BBM. You can ignore them since there is a 90% they won't ever contact you.

But if you must, delete them from the contacts app.
    04-27-15 09:22 AM
    Perfect, thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    04-27-15 09:29 AM
    You could also go into your contacts and remove the old BBM PIN from each contact that doesn't use it anymore. then they will disappear from within BBM.
    04-27-15 09:38 AM
    You could also go into your contacts and remove the old BBM PIN from each contact that doesn't use it anymore. then they will disappear from within BBM.
    Are you sure this is not a BBID thing?...
    04-27-15 09:47 AM
    Are you sure this is not a BBID thing?...
    No I just did it. I had three contacts that just don't use BlackBerries anymore but I still communicate with them. So I went in and edited their info by deleteing the BBM PIN. Now they are still a Contact but not a BBM contact.
    04-27-15 10:00 AM
    No I just did it. I had three contacts that just don't use BlackBerries anymore but I still communicate with them. So I went in and edited their info by deleteing the BBM PIN. Now they are still a Contact but not a BBM contact.
    Yeah no,

OP is talking about the new contacts that show up under the "real contacts" since the last update of BBM.

These new contacts are associated with an email that the OP has in her contacts (the actual contacts in the contact app, not on BBM) .

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-27-15 10:37 AM
    Yeah no,

OP is talking about the new contacts that show up under the "real contacts" since the last update of BBM.

These new contacts are associated with an email that the OP has in her contacts (the actual contacts in the contact app, not on BBM) .
    When I said "are you sure", he thought it was an actual question instead of rhetorical.

I don't have these people's PINs to begin with. It IS a BBID thing.

Hope it is clear now.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 12:55 AM