I've just deleted an email from the hub by mistake
    It was a very important mail and I've just checked if it was on my outlook (laptop) and original messagerie and it was deleted everywhere !
    How can I get it back?
    Please and thanks for helping !!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 05:41 PM
    When I delete emails from the Hub, it always asks if I was to just delete it from just the Hub or from both the Hub and the server. My default is just to delete from the hub.

Have you looked in the Trash folder in Outlook? You may also be able to use a webmail connection to your email provider's server to check your Inbox and Trash folders there.
    05-27-16 05:47 PM
    Should be in your trash folder as BB-JAM suggested. Hub delete doesn't bypass the trash folder AFAIK.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 05:53 PM
    Tx for your answers ! I checked my email account, my outlook trash, and can't find it nowhere, it's really annoying ! And when I delete a mail from the hub, it never asks me if I want to delete from my account too, but maybe it's an option in the hub settings? I don't know

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 10:24 PM
    In fact, I've never seen this problem before, cause normally there is a delay between the suppression from the Hub and my account suppression.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 10:42 PM
    To check your Hub settings for deleting mail use the three vertical dots menu in the lower right corner of the Hub to choose Settings: Display and Actions. Check your Delete Message Confirmation status (On) and Delete On pop-up settings (Prompt).
    05-27-16 11:03 PM