Hello Every Body

I have a Passport in 10.3.2 Firmware.

Is it possible to delete a message (mail, sms) with only one gesture (Slide right ou Slide Left for exemple) when you are in the list of the message in the BB Hub ?

Thanks a lot.
    12-10-16 04:14 AM
    Hello Every Body

I have a Passport in 10.3.2 Firmware.

Is it possible to delete a message (mail, sms) with only one gesture (Slide right ou Slide Left for exemple) when you are in the list of the message in the BB Hub ?

Thanks a lot.
    Not available in BB10, as it is a gesture based OS and those gestures open accounts or leave the Hub.
    12-10-16 04:28 AM
    I would love to see this. Also, I find bulk deleting in the Hub a total pain as well. The bb0S was better for that, but I digress.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 08:11 AM
    Ok. It would be handy.....

Thank you very much
    12-10-16 09:36 AM
    In BlackBerry 10 you only have to click on the right hand side, let appear the dustbin icon and click on it. If compared to the swip gesture that you do on Android Hub, it's more immediate and safer, at least in my opinion. However, the other system may look more intuitive. Both systems have their advantages and disadvantages

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 09:59 AM
    The "flick to delete" gesture was available on Web OS. Wish BlackBerry 10 had it.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 10:09 AM
    Press and hold the message or entry you want to delete. The overflow menu will appear on the right. Without lifting your finger, slide it over to the dustbin and then lift your finger. Entry deleted.

Edit: you have to turn off delete confirmation in the hub settings for this to be a true one gesture action. If you have not turned this off, you will be prompted to confirm deletion (a second action).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by m1kr0; 12-10-16 at 11:36 AM.
    12-10-16 11:22 AM
    @m1kro

Good, very good. Not as easy to a slide left ou right to delete, but it is a easy and fast method to delete a message ou sms.

Thank you very much.
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-10-16 11:37 AM
    I would love to see this. Also, I find bulk deleting in the Hub a total pain as well. The bb0S was better for that, but I digress.

Posted via CB10
    Long press the date bar, delete or mark read prior.
    12-10-16 01:54 PM
    Click on the checkmark in the corner right
    From now on you can click the delete key, or reply now key, or click on the icon to mark as read

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD