I installed the Garmin Connect App onto my Passport SE OS10.3.3.2163. It did all kinds of bad things to my phone> I uninstalled the app but haven't been able to uninstall the saved Bluetooth pairing with my Vivosmart fitness tracker.

All of the other devices that I have paired with give my the option to long press the saved pairing in the Bluetooth menu under networks and connections in my settings menu. Then the menu comes up and I can simply press delete.

Unfortunately when I long press the pairing with the activity tracker the only option I am given is to pair it.

Does anyone know of another way to remove a saved Bluetooth device pairing on a Blackberry device other than the obvious long press?

Any help appreciated,

Eean
    03-14-17 05:49 PM
    Garmin uses the ANT stack blue tooth, not really sure what that is. but I'm pretty sure you need to get the connect app on a PC to stop the vivofit from connecting. The PC app is different from the Android app, which is what I assume you are using on the PassPort.
    On an Android device, the vivofit does not even show up in Bluetooth normally.
    03-14-17 09:21 PM
    Ok will try to do some research into the ant stack thing. Have used the pc app and there is nothing there that has anything to do with the bluetooth connection. Thanks for your response.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 10:56 PM
    I can't find it on the Garmin PC connect app either. I would bet money the option was there, (not a large amount). I have updated it at least once since I saw it.
    Only other suggestion I has is remove the batteries from Vivofit, or make sure it is completely out of range, then try deleting. Thats just guess work.
    03-17-17 07:18 AM