Since OS10 was release I have gone through 4 BB10 devices, 2 - Z10s as the first one needed replacing due to a faulty sensor. then a few months later I upgraded to the Z30 and after a while that was replaced as it broke.
    As it stands I have purchased various films from BlackBerry World and after having to change my device more than I should. I have used up all the License Keys that were available and now can not watch these movies. As I have purchased these movies they still appear in BlackBerry World - My World, even though I can't download them or delete them. Which is sad, as I should be able to re-purchase them at least. So, I would like to completely delete my BlackBerry ID, which will wipe every purchase and download. Then create a new one using the same Email address and password, so I can purchase these films again, but as I have had this BlackBerry ID for 5 years or so, I don't have the confirmation email that BlackBerry sends, when you set an account up. In fact I don't recall seeing one full stop.

So the question: how do you completely delete a BlackBerry ID, with out going through the confirmation email BlackBerry sends?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 04:37 PM
    06-14-14 04:59 PM
    Here is a webpage that will help you I hope.
    BlackBerry ID - BlackBerry Login - Sign In to Apps & Services - US
    Thanks. Been through there already, to completely delete your BlackBerry ID, you need to click a link which is on the confirmation email BlackBerry sends. I don't have a confirmation email from BlackBerry as it's been around 5 years since I created it. I may have to go through hand held support after the weekend. Hopefully they have a link or can get BlackBerry World support to remove the films from my account. (which they can do)

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 05:19 PM
    Similar problem. Beta Zone locked to an old email addy when I still had a Bold 9650.
    For the life of me, I cannot get Beta Zone to let me update, nor use BBID have am using now.
    Also after 5+ years, I don't have the confirmation email either. Wrote Beta Zone support,
    but not getting a reply.
    07-29-14 08:23 AM
    Update, by changing the troublesome gmail addy to an old RoadRunner one I don't use anymore,
    I was then able to change my main gmail to the one Beta Zone recognized. All fine for now.
    Bit of a pain work around, but working so far.
    07-29-14 11:41 AM