trying to figure out why apps like FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and SnapChat aren't showing in my apps list but on Google Play, they say "installed"...??? Thoughts?

Also - the data transfer over Google Drive was awesome except my Q10 kept freezing when transferring the photos to google drive.....can I transfer them to my Priv from BB Link?

Also - maybe I need to read up more on BB Hub but seems one minute its showing everything and the next it's not......??

Thanks!!!
    11-11-15 08:18 PM
    Did you install all the Blackberry software updates yet? There are a lot of them, and they fix a lot of bugs.

I don't think BlackBerry Link works with the Priv - certainly not yet anyway. But there are a variety of ways to transfer photos and other files from a BB10 device to an Android device.

And as for why the apps show as not installed - I can't say for certain about Priv idiosyncracies in that respect because among other things the Priv is not available for my carrier yet, but remember that Google Play keeps a list of both currently-installed apps on your device, as well as any apps that have been downloaded and uninstalled, from/to any device linked to that account.
    11-11-15 11:48 PM
    Are yu sure it says " installed" or "Install". Coz if it's "installed". Coz if it is installed you l get option as "open" not installed. Go in Google play. Check in ya my apps.

Blackberry Z30
    11-12-15 12:01 AM