I have never had an iPhone or plan to. Just wondering if you actually use less data iphone to iphone sending pictures then sending to BlackBerry.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1 beta
    07-20-15 06:51 PM
    No. Both devices use the same data plans. Sending the same size pic will use the same amount of data on either device.
    scrannel likes this.
    07-20-15 07:08 PM
    Nothing like this, save your data use BT or NFC

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 07:08 PM
    Nothing like this, save your data use BT or NFC

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you failed to mention that BT and NFC have extreme limits on range. NFC roughly 35 Centimeters and Bluetooth about 40 Feet.

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    07-20-15 09:39 PM
    I was on an iPhone 4s for a while. One drawback when I came back to BlackBerry, some of my contacts that also had an iPhone started "iMessaging" me instead of texting me. I did not realize this at first, because these messages come through looking like regular text message, but they are not. iMessages are like BBM and are totally separate from texting. When i went back to BlackBerry, these contacts continued to iMessage me and wondered why I never responded. I had to explain that it was because I never got them, having ditched the iPhone. I had to let everyone on iPhone know I abandoned iPhone and to start generically texting me again.

It's too bad the entire World does not have one STANDARD IM platform. Anything that we ALL could use regardless. Yes, I know they exist, but I'm saying it would be nice if everyone CHOSE the SAME ONE and we could all use it. Whatever it was.
    07-20-15 10:01 PM
    No. Both devices use the same data plans. Sending the same size pic will use the same amount of data on either device.
    So then iphone imessage does not save you data either. That is what I thought but I will leave them believe what they want.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1 beta
    07-20-15 10:48 PM