Hi. Asking on behalf of a BB Z10 owner. Is the Cumberland Farms SmartPay App available to BB users? If so where is the app located to be downloaded. It is an awesome app, allows you to save .10 per gallon of gas each time you go to Cumberland Farms and auto pay through the app in addition you get free in store discounts and free products. Thanks.
    08-27-15 06:24 PM
    I found the app in Google Play...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.mobile&hl=en

... but Google Play seems to believe it wouldn't work with my BB Z30. For whatever reason, it's not compatible.

The easiest ways to download it would be via the apps Snap or Cobalt's patched Google Playstore. Both are Google Play clients, meaning any downloads are still directly from Google Play and not some third party. Both apps are available here in the CB Forums. (They're not in any app store.)

If you don't have one of those stores already installed and don't care to figure that out right now, you can also install an app via the BB10 Browser.
    On your Z10, open the Browser and search Evozi APK Downloader. Open that page and I'd suggest bookmarking it (in the mean, i.e. 3 dots button at bottom right) for future use. Paste the the app's Google Play link into the field and select to Download. The APK should download directly to your device. Once the download is complete, tap the item to install it.

It's really simple, I just broke it down into some details for you.
    08-27-15 08:13 PM