I was thinking, when the run time on my passport get too old for the newer android apps then I'd have to revert back to a previous version. I've started collating a file of APKs each time one gets updated by the developer. Would be good it there was a central stash of old versions of APKs , Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 04:40 PM
    I keep a folder with older working apks and patched apks on my laptop. That's my stash.
    07-07-16 05:01 PM
    I was thinking, when the run time on my passport get too old for the newer android apps then I'd have to revert back to a previous version. I've started collating a file of APKs each time one gets updated by the developer. Would be good it there was a central stash of old versions of APKs , Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Posted via CB10
    There are lots of them. But there can be multiple variations of each version number, that you wouldn't know which one was the one that works on BB10. For instance, with each app version, GMaps has 8 sub-variants.

The best thing is to make your own from apps you actually installed like Smokeaire suggests.
    07-07-16 05:14 PM
    Ah, didn't know about the variants. What I've stated to do is every time Google play says there's an app update, I down load it and name it with the version number and them install it. If all is not well with the app I have the previous version to fall back on. I also save a patched version of each. As time goes on apps will start to become incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 11:57 AM