So right now i'm really pissed off. I wanted a new phone after owning my blackberry classic for about 3 years so I decided to make the jump to the dtek50 seeing how it was only 300 dollars. I know that it was my fault but i'm mainly pissed off as this HAS to be a quality issue. The drop that cracked was from A 3 FOOT DROP ONTO CARPET wearing the official hard case from when i was sitting down on my couch. What do I do now? Will Shop BlackBerry help me at all or am I on my own with this? Any help is appreciated
    06-22-17 10:01 AM
    So right now i'm really pissed off. I wanted a new phone after owning my blackberry classic for about 3 years so I decided to make the jump to the dtek50 seeing how it was only 300 dollars. I know that it was my fault but i'm mainly pissed off as this HAS to be a quality issue. The drop that cracked was from A 3 FOOT DROP ONTO CARPET wearing the official hard case from when i was sitting down on my couch. What do I do now? Will Shop BlackBerry help me at all or am I on my own with this? Any help is appreciated
    Contact ShopBlackBerry. No one here can respond for them. We can only speculate which is just wasting your time. Good luck....
    06-22-17 10:06 AM