Why is it that Crackberry site shows differently on different browsers? I want to use Firefox but there is no "Forums" at the top menu so I have to use IE since I don't want to keep digging for Forum options. Quite annoying. HTML5 should be HTML 5.
    10-02-14 07:54 AM
    I'm no web guru, but I think this has something to do with the UIs within the browsers and in some cases you can tell one type of browser to pretend to be another, so you can tell firefox to report itself as IE to CB and thus get the look and feel of the site that get feed to IE browsers. There are also different site templates available at the bottom of the CB site, in the lower left hand corner that can change the look and feel of the site, check them out and have fun.
    I'm no web guru, but I think this has something to do with the UIs within the browsers and in some cases you can tell one type of browser to pretend to be another, so you can tell firefox to report itself as IE to CB and thus get the look and feel of the site that get feed to IE browsers. There are also different site templates available at the bottom of the CB site, in the lower left hand corner that can change the look and feel of the site, check them out and have fun.
    10-02-14 08:30 AM
    You mean Desktop/Mobile/Mobile Lite at the bottom? Doesn't change my top menu options.
    I think I have it reversed. in FF it is fine in IE it is missing. I used both a lot due to work requirements.
    not a deal breaker just annoying.
    IE: Why Does Crackberry Look Different on Different Browsers?-captureie.png
    FF: Why Does Crackberry Look Different on Different Browsers?-captureff.png
    10-03-14 07:40 AM
    @deremi - please try clearing your cache and let me know if the forums menu item appears. If not, I'll get the tech team on it!
    10-03-14 09:27 AM
    It's the same. after clearing and delete cookies etc. "I had everything checked". Closed browser and re-opened and logged in.
    10-03-14 02:59 PM
    Thank you. We will investigate!
    10-06-14 09:25 AM