the past few days I started receiving a flood of emails from crackberry. All about new threads in the forums. there is a link to disable the thread itself but every thread is different.

I did not enable this and I've been using crackberry for more than 5 years. I've deleted the app from my phone and cannot find any settings in regards to this..

please help me. Im at the point I want to block crackberry altogether.
    02-12-16 06:53 PM
    Sample

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Sample

Attached Thumbnails Crackberry Spam email flood, how can I stop this?-54056.jpg  
    02-12-16 06:59 PM
    Can you use a computer to get on CrackBerry? When you do, you can unsubscribe from the threads that are sending you emails.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-12-16 07:01 PM
    From the subjects of those emails, it looks like you subscribed to email notifications for an entire sub-forum. Looks like you're being notified about new threads being created somewhere...my guess is the Priv sub-forum.
    02-12-16 07:44 PM
    From the subjects of those emails, it looks like you subscribed to email notifications for an entire sub-forum. Looks like you're being notified about new threads being created somewhere...my guess is the Priv sub-forum.
    Correct but I didn't subscribe to anything. i barely use crackberry anymore being that news is so dry

02-12-16 10:47 PM
    Correct but I didn't subscribe to anything. i barely use crackberry anymore being that news is so dry

Just noticed that you're using an app to browse the forums, and I know that at least the Tapatalk app allows you to subscribe to entire sub-forums at a time. So I would check the app you're using.
    02-13-16 09:29 AM
    P.S. Block your email address out of screenshots.
    02-13-16 10:55 AM
    Just noticed that you're using an app to browse the forums, and I know that at least the Tapatalk app allows you to subscribe to entire sub-forums at a time. So I would check the app you're using.
    You were right. I don't know how it happened but I went into the most common thread I view and sure enough I was subscribed to it. Issue fixed. Ty

02-13-16 06:47 PM