I exited an android app at the exact time that the rotation was switching and I got this weird glitch that has never happened before. The main blackberry screen with all my apps went all half size and random colors and everything got all wonky for a second and then It fixed itself automatically!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 10:09 PM
    I exited an android app at the exact time that the rotation was switching and I got this weird glitch that has never happened before. The main blackberry screen with all my apps went all half size and random colors and everything got all wonky for a second and then It fixed itself automatically!

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if you can replicate that but If I ever plug in (like at bedtime since my Z30 battery life rocks) and I happen to have an Android app open, I always hear Yoda! "Charging!, starting has!" as my phone will always open my "battery watch" app. I would have deleted it long ago but I like hearing Yoda I don't even upgrade it since I'm worried I'll lose the "functionality" haha
    10-16-14 08:16 AM
    Seen that. Happens at random (truly random). It's not just rotating that causes this.
    10-16-14 08:18 AM
    Not sure if you can replicate that but If I ever plug in (like at bedtime since my Z30 battery life rocks) and I happen to have an Android app open, I always hear Yoda! "Charging!, starting has!" as my phone will always open my "battery watch" app. I would have deleted it long ago but I like hearing Yoda I don't even upgrade it since I'm worried I'll lose the "functionality" haha
    Dude, that would be awesome to have on all the phones lol. Is that a sound bite you downloaded or just a freak accident?
    10-16-14 08:41 AM
    This is the only display glitch I got. It covers the whole screen. As CBlians say, pics or it dint happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Coolest glitch ever-uploadfromtaptalk1413467460952.png  
    10-16-14 08:52 AM
    Dude, that would be awesome to have on all the phones lol. Is that a sound bite you downloaded or just a freak accident?
    I know! But no it's the original sound byte when you purposely launch the app and then plug in. It just happens to also launch the app whenever I plug in and I also have an Android app already open. I've received several update notifications and I've ignored them all

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 06:39 PM
    What app is that??? I want it now

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 08:52 PM
    It's called "Battery Watch" but the dev S4BB has updated it to something called "Battery Watch - Funny voices" I checked my settings and I'm set to "Yoda" It was an Android port in BB World.

Enjoy! If Yoda is gone I'll save and send you the BAR file for side loading.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 02:37 PM