This sucks!! I've upgraded to windows 8 and need all my contacts from my BBZ10 (I have everything on here) and sync it or send it to integrate it into my mail account - I have an outlook.com account synced with my imap work account.

This should not be so hard!

With an iPhone, all your contacts are viewable anywhere by logging into iCloud, is there nothing similar for BB?
    07-09-14 10:38 AM
    If you have the contacts part of your account synced with the device, go to the contacts app, tap and hold on a contact > select more > select them all > copy to > your email address.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-09-14 10:41 AM
    iCloud isn't supported by Windows8 either so why bring that up (if you don't install iTunes, you're out of luck)?

You said your stuff is already in sync with you outlook.com account so... What's the issue? Open Internet Explorer 11, log into Outlook.com and access it.

Else, it's an issue on W8 side (as in, lack of an app for that).
    07-09-14 10:41 AM
    There doesn't appear to be a 'select more' when I hold on a contact?
    07-09-14 10:45 AM
    Hi,
    Its worth bringing icloud up simply because it works well and BB could do to have a similar platform IMO
    Simply, when I log into Outlook mail on windows 8 my contacts are not all there, I simply want to get ALL my contacts from my BBZ10 and sync it with my mail accounts.
    07-09-14 10:47 AM
    If you have an outlook.com account which hosts your contact database just export it from there website as a csv file and import to your primary desktop client on your computer.
    07-09-14 12:36 PM
    OK, I found Copy to. Here is how I did it:

Contacts > Swipe from top > settings > disable all but SIM and Local.

Go back and long press your contacts and you'll see the BB10 copy icon for the ones that are not synced. Hit it, pick your outlook.com account.

Done.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 02:44 PM