I've had my BB Q10 for about a month now and keep having issues with one of my contacts. Last night, the photo image and notifications I assigned for this contact just disappeared. The picture is gone, b/c I never saved it to my phone, but for some reason the notification tone keeps disappearing as well. I keep reassigning it, and it will stay for about an hour or so, and then disappear. I'm only having this problem w/ the one contact. Not to mention that a couple of weeks ago an entire chat conversation w/ this contact mysteriously disappeared. Any idea why the notifications keep going away or how to fix this? Thanks in advance!
    07-03-14 04:35 PM
    I've had my BB Q10 for about a month now and keep having issues with one of my contacts. Last night, the photo image and notifications I assigned for this contact just disappeared. The picture is gone, b/c I never saved it to my phone, but for some reason the notification tone keeps disappearing as well. I keep reassigning it, and it will stay for about an hour or so, and then disappear. I'm only having this problem w/ the one contact. Not to mention that a couple of weeks ago an entire chat conversation w/ this contact mysteriously disappeared. Any idea why the notifications keep going away or how to fix this? Thanks in advance!
    Try save the contact with another name... See if that works, It did for me lol...
    07-03-14 05:21 PM