So I have a nasty problem on my passport. I have a bunch of contacts spread out over multiple accounts(work pc, home pc etc.)
    The problem is, that I want to have all contact synced to local contact list. Instead they are listed as home pc for example. The problem is, that I formatted my pc and lost that contact list. Now I cannot back them up in link, as it only backs up contact in local contact list.
    I explicitly do not want to use any cloud services to perform backup, snyc etc.

I just want all my contacts to be saved in local phone memory.
    The same is if I save a contact on outlook in pc, when syncing I want the contact to be stored to local memory, not the pc accoutn!

How can I solve this? How can I make a sync to local contacts??

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 08:50 PM
    I don't know. I rely on Google for that stuff and thus never lose contact data.

What you could do though, to get you started, is download this app: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US

It will allow you to copy your contact list to vCard files and then add them back to your PC.

It's a start. Somebody should come along soon and provide you the rest of the solution. Best of luck!
    07-14-15 09:11 PM
    So no one has the same problem??
    I tried a few contact backup apps, but problem is that I have many chinese contacts and none of the apps have chinese characters support. Plus no app has exported contacts entirely...

Am I the only one that thinks BlackBerry contact management needs an update??

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 11:31 PM