I DONT KNOW WHICH BRAND ON THE MARKET WILL REQUEST THEIR CUSTOMERS TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE NOT MADE BY THEIR OWN AND THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE TO GET REPAIR SERVICE.

Please kindly find the attachment for more details.

I am waiting for the reply about this matter.

Thanks.

Juno
    A Black Berry PRIV user

============ Forwarded message ============
    From :Neilson Lam <[removed to avoid spam]@synergy-asia.com.hk>
    To : <juno@[removed for Privacy]>
    Cc : "Becky Choi" <[removed to avoid spam]@synergy-asia.com.hk>
    Date : 星期二, 12 一月 2016 15:12:46 +0800
    Subject : Repair item, Priv find cracked. 12Jan16
    ============ Forwarded message ============

Dear Mr.Fok,

We find you failure unit, Priv, cracked in the back near SD slot. Since cosmetic part is not include in the warranty, it is need quote.

We will quote the parts cost to you soon.

The unit imei is (This part was deleted).

Thanks.

B.R.

Neilson.Lam

3183 0132

Dear Sir / Madam

This is a letter to express my anger on the serious mistake made by Black Berry PRIV HK agent Qool. As a HK customer who used few generations of Black Berry's phone, I am very appreciated the new issued product Black Berry PRIV, which is a great and historical development of Black Berry, I was impressed by the excellent performance of Black Berry's operation system since it is stable and safe to perform my tasks.

However, this time I am totally disappointed by the customers service of the HK agent "Qool". I was sent my Black Berry PRIV to them this morning and asked for a repair service since my Black Berry PRIV is unable to turn on even I charged for 10 Hours, also the hardware design of the Keyboard is not as good as the classic, 10 and Passport.

Later I got a call from the "Qool" and mentioned that my phone has damage on the surface outlook, which I never made and never mentioned by "Qool" when "Qool" received my phone. "Qool" staff declined any responsibility and keep repeating to me that they will do nothing about that and it is not covered.

I can totally understand the repair service require three weeks to be done since HK is not a big market to Black Berry, a famous International firm because of the cost consideration and I totally accept it. However, it is impossibly for me to accept that my phone was damaged by the HK agent "Qool" staff and I am the one who suffered. And as my investigation, many black berry PRIV users in Hong Kong was also suffered from their bad customers service as they always ignore the needs of the customers and just repeating the same answer : It's fine and we can do nothing about it.

Even Though Hong Kong is not a focus target group to Black Berry, but I do think that we should not be the part that ignored by Black Berry since we are all still supporting Black Berry among all the brands and choose in the market, to be honest, the price of the Black Berry PRIV is commented for "Over Priced" and the Price is dropped for HKD 1100 one month after its' issue. As a fact that we still be the first group of customer to try out the new product, we really should not be the last concern of Black Berry and all of the Hong Kong customers are always looking forward Black Berry future development.

Therefore I am looking for any solution about this situation and express my option about the HK agent "Qool" for its bad customer service. I cannot accepted that I get my phone back three weeks later with any surface damage which not made by myself.

Looking forward for your prompt reply.

Juno
    A Black Berry PRIV user
    Mobile [removed for privacy]
    Email address: [removed for privacy]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-12-16 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Removed some personal informations for privacy/spam issues. Please register and use forum or PMs for answers.
    01-12-16 02:03 AM
    Hello !
    Seems a pretty classic warranty problem, where you have to deal with "who tells the truth".
    Good luck with your claim ...
    I'm not sure going public will help; but that's ultimately your take, of course

BTW, seems that the brand (BlackBerry) isn't involved in your exchanges with the carrier/distributor/reseller so that you might want to edit your first capital lines
    And, of course, we (CrackBerry) can't offer any sort of answer - other than the generic above - as we're neither the seller than the device maker !

Welcome aboard, anyways !
    SF
    01-12-16 02:34 AM