on my 9900 I can go into bis and program automatic bcc on every email, so that business emails sent from my blackberry show up on my office computer for filing into my client folders. This feature was not available on the Q10, one reason I did not buy it. is this autiomatic bcc feature available on the Classic (and Passport)?
    11-30-14 09:19 AM
    I do not see an automatic BCC setting, but I'm trying to figure out what you are trying to achieve.

What email service are you using? Google, Yahoo, MS, etc.

Are you sending the message from you work email on your device? If so, they should show up in the Sent folder on your desktop email.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 10:01 AM
    I did find an app in BlackBerry World called "Auto BCC for Emails" that claims to do what you requested.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 10:04 AM
    I did find an app in BlackBerry World called "Auto BCC for Emails" that claims to do what you requested.

Posted via CB10
    Why?!

Why not setup the email service to do this. Don't rely on the BlackBerry device to do such actions, Re installation or migration may cause issues and always remember the email service is always the priority in email actions.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-30-14 12:45 PM
    Why?!

Why not setup the email service to do this. Don't rely on the BlackBerry device to do such actions, Re installation or migration may cause issues and always remember the email service is always the priority in email actions.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    I agree. If the email service can do this, that should be your first approach.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 01:01 PM